Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord, Reddit.. the list goes on an on. Do you really need a newsletter about collocations to help you learn English in 2022?
I say: Yes!
Here are five ways the Collocation of the Day newsletter can drastically improve your English language learning.
- It is convenient to use at any time: The newsletter will be delivered to your inbox without you even thinking about it, and you can access it whenever you have a free moment.
- It makes it easy to understand new information: Unlike an English textbook that’s crammed with information, the newsletter is short and written in a simple, easy-to-read style.
- You’ll develop a habit of learning five collocations a day. This simple task will help you become more disciplined about your language learning. As you know, learning is a lifelong process, and subscribing to the newsletter will make it easy for you to add English learning to your busy life.
- The newsletter is great for selfstudy: You’re using it to learn something new pretty quickly, at your own pace. Make sure to keep a notebook to write down your own examples and to review them.
- ‘Collocation of the Day’ is interactive and personal: at the end of each email, you can do a task and send it to me if you want feedback. I reply to each and every email I get.
So, there you have it: Five solid reasons to subscribe to the newsletter.
Now, of course, ultimately it’s what you do with the learning that counts. You need to be dedicated and sincere about learning. You need to open the email and apply what you learn. But I’m sure you can do that!
So believe in yourself, don’t procrastinate, but take action and subscribe here, give it your best shot, and you’re bound to succeed!